First Annual Meriden Rotary Club Scavenger Hunt (MRCSH)
Meriden Madness; A Scavenger Hunt of Meriden Treasures and More!
8/14/2020 – 8/15/2020
06:00 PM – 06:00 PM
The Meriden Rotary Club Presents:
A scavenger hunt of Meriden Treasures and More!
Gather your team of of 4-6 players and compete for cash prizes!
We have scavenger events for Family Friendly teams and Adult Only (21+) teams.
Tickets are only available online so grab yours now!
How to Play
- Create a team name and send in a team photo.
- Choose a team captain.
- Fill out the entry form provided when you purchase your tickets here.
- Keep an eye out for the list of tasks and task submission details that will be e-mailed to each team at 5:55 PM on August 14th, 2020. (Tasks will also be posted on the Meriden Rotary Club Facebook page.)
- Teams must work together to complete the 20 minimum required tasks and as many of the other 80 tasks before 6 PM on August 15th, 2020.
- Teams will submit a photo or video of their completed task by e-mail. Sending multiple tasks in 1 e-mail is acceptable. Meridenscavenger21plus@gmail.com Meridenscavengerfamily@gmail.com
- Remember to use social distancing and wear masks whenever appropriate!
- There are two categories. Adults Only 21+ and Family Friendly. (any ages, at least 1 person UNDER 21)
- Each person can only be a part of 1 team
- The cost is $180 per team for Adults Only and $100 per team for Family Friendly.
- Teams must have a minimum of 4 team members, with a maximum of 6
- Event start time is 6 PM on Friday, August 14th, 2020 and ends at 6 PM on Saturday, August 15th
- There are 20 minimum required tasks, and 80 optional tasks
- Winner will be based on a) achieving all 20 of the minimum required tasks, and b) whichever team earns the most points for the additional tasks.
- All tasks must be done to completion. There is no “partial credit”.
- In case of a tie, entries will be judged by a group of “Meriden Rotary Scavenger Hunt” Judges and will be judged on creativity and including “Rotary” into the task.
- All decisions made by the MRCSH Judges are final.
Based on total entries. 50% of entry money will be paid out as prizes.
1st place receives 35% of total Entry dollars for their category to be divided among team members as they choose.
2nd place receives 15% of total Entry dollars for their category to be divided among team members as they choose. Winners will be announced via Meriden Rotary Club Facebook page on Sunday, August 16th at 12 Noon and an e-mail will go out to all Teams.
Ready to join the fun? Purchase your tickets here!
| | Share